What we’re looking for
Truve is seeking a talented Cloud Data Scientist that will help tell stories with data. You’ll partner with our Head of Data Science to create groundbreaking technology on our data platform. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of technologies we built at Truve.
- Lead the design team on the development of the web application from inception to launch
- Design and build React-based web applications using the MERN Stack (MongoDB, Express, React, Node) + TypeScript and Redux
- Transform large and complex datasets into beautiful visualizations using SQL-based scripts
- Collaborate with Architects and Engineering teams to lead teams in requirements definition, domain modeling, design, architecture evaluation, and implementation of Scylla’s systems and services
- Manage and deploy codes to Dev and Prod systems using Github or Bitbucket.
- Use Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) concepts including performing analysis and testing
Core Technology Requirements & Qualifications
- Experience with Functional Programming practices
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Experience and orientation with a DevOps mindset and tools
- Experience and understanding of CI/CD principles
- Knowledge of Cloud Services (especially AWS and related AWS Services)
- Familiarity with non-relational databases such as MongoDB, Redshift, etc.
- Knowledge of containerized systems and experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Ability to communicate fluently in English on a day-to-day basis
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional partners and independently drive projects and decisions.
- Premium Health Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- 90% Remote (WFH)
- State-of-the-art equipment provided (based on position)
- On-the-job training with plenty of room for growth
- Annual company retreat
- Bring your dog to work ????
- Employee stock options
- Truve is a growing SaaS company based out of Atlanta, GA.
- We are problem solvers. We are builders. We are creators.